Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Miracle after Miracle!

 I have several friends experiencing the holidays alone because of divorce.  It is difficult, and having experienced both the worst. Let me encourage you, "there is life after divorce." The key is "trusting God!"


That is easy to say now that I'm on the other side, but walking through it was not!  It encourages me, though, that if He brought me through that, He could bring me through this! If He did it for me, He would do it for you! 


Miracle after Miracle!


Here is a clip from my book, and I hope it will encourage you to lean not to your own understanding but trust God in ALL things!  

"This is not the first time I have been alone. The first time was by choice. It was self-preservation. This time it was decided for me, and I wasn't ready!   I trust God's plan, and so happy that I was deeply loved for 42 plus years and secretly loved for an additional 15 years! The difference now is I have in my heart many, many memories, and a once in a lifetime love by the love of my life!   It gave me a second chance!!   I grabbed it, and it was special!

A few days ago, I told a friend that loss by divorce is more difficult than loss by death because in divorce; you are hurt, angry, confused, and insecure. My loss by death is filled with a heart full of memories of security and intimate love that was so special and so deep that I can live on it for the rest of my life.....  Oh, how I miss him, but I know that he loved me more than life, and no one can ever take that from me!

We don't always make great choices, but God uses them to bring us close to Him.  If Odis and I had married the first time, we might not have been as dedicated to God.  I loved Odis Tyler from the moment I laid eyes on him in 1958 when I was 15 years old.  The experiences we had during those intervening 15 years helped mold us and make us who we are!   I appreciated a Christian loving man I could trust, and he loved his Godly Proverb woman!  As I read the hundreds of letters and cards he sent me during our "miles apart courtship," I realize how hopelessly devoted and how deeply he loved and adored me, and I could have missed that.  He gave me love that most people only get to dream about, and it will last me a lifetime! 
 
I love him and miss him.  He loved me and took great care of me in life and in death!  I will have his love and God's love to sustain me until Jesus comes or death!  I wish everyone could experience the "Perfect Agape Love" he gave me! "

No comments:

Post a Comment