Sunday, May 3, 2020

I was accused of being a smart a$$ woman



God gave me a brain and my mother taught me how to use it!
I may be an artificial blonde but I'm not dumb. I was recently called a smart a$$ woman because I refused to be talked down to! I'm not offended. I'm proud to be a smart-ass `20s woman, a pretty female, and a classy lady.

I am not part of the women's lib movement.  I love a man who will open the door for me and protect me with love and TLC. But I also don't want anyone, man or woman, treating me like I'm inferior to them.  We are all equal in the sight of God. Yes, there are some things women may be limited to doing physically, and, I accept that. God made men and women different. That does not mean we will accept being talked to rudely or disrespectfully. The man who called me a smart ass woman didn't know how correct he was. I am and I'm proud to be one!

BTW, I didn't know him. He was a random person who had friended me but he defriended me and that was probably the wisest decision he has made in his life!
©2020



No comments:

Post a Comment