Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy Resurrection Day!

As a child, when we didn't get our way, we thought we were so mistreated when, in actuality, we were privileged!

Writing my life story has helped me see I was a spoiled rotten kid! God blessed me by sending two special men to my life who loved me unconditionally, Jesus and Odis! I didn't deserve either of them, but I thank God for putting them in my space!

Watching scenes from the Passion of the Christ movie, I am reminded of the pain Jesus suffered so I could have eternal life! I think about my physical hurt of old age, and my tears flow, realizing His endured physical and emotional grief for me! I have never experienced that kind of agony. He was innocent but continued His mission.

Tomorrow is the day we set aside to celebrate His finished work on the cross! Make it your new year and a fresh beginning to love more, do better, and love Jesus more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment