Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Miss Louisiana Pageant Drama


Last week during the live telecast of the Miss Louisiana Pageant, Karmyn was a backup singer with the band in the opening number. She left the stage to get dressed to emcee. 

She was on her way to the dressing room to change to her gown and heard something pop. When she looked down, the whole bottom had come off a brand new pair of shoes! She had not taken any backup shoes.

I'm sitting in the audience and get this text:
      My shoes broke. Seriously! Trying to find some I can wear.

I'm trying not to get panicked but there is absolutely nothing I could do during a live event.

Then I get this text:
      Amanda let me wear hers.

It relieved me to see her come out dressed with shoes and a gown to emcee the talent portion of the top ten. 

   


She wore the shoes for the finale and I'm so glad it didn't happen then as she walked down several steps and danced in the final number. That would have been disastrous on live TV.  God is good!

Thank you #Amanda Joseph May, Miss Louisiana 2007







No comments:

Post a Comment