Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Past Hell can make the Present Heaven



Copyright ©2016 Suzie Tyler

If I live to be a hundred, I will never be able to understand how I could have the effect on Odis Tyler that I did.  I didn’t do anything, it just happened!  He would say to me “Why and how did you do these things to me?  I love you, Sue.”

The English language word love is broken into four words by the Greeks, eros, storge, phileo and agape or sacrificial.  Odis told me in many letters that he loved me and would lay down his life for me.  He showed that sacrificial love by always putting me first in our 42 years together. He said it was easy to love me and he loved the way I loved him.  Our love was reciprocated!

He made my life complete by whispering beautiful words of love to me just when I needed to feel special! 
You are my Love.  It can carry us beyond the highest reaches of imagination, beyond the limits of time and space, Your love showed me a whole new world.  I love you and miss you, Odis”.  In reality he showed me what ‘real love’ was all about!  That was all that mattered

Sometimes when I read Odis letters, I feel like I am in a dream land. It's difficult to believe that he wrote those things to me, but he did! Sometimes I have to read them over several times to realize I was the one he was writing them to. God gave him an unbelievable ability to express his love in words for me!

He was so anxious to bring me to Arkansas, put a ring on my finger and make me his permanently before I changed my mind.  I was ready to make our lives ‘ONE’ united in the beautiful love we had for each other.  I may not have realized how much he loved me but I don’t think he realized how long I had loved him and the place he had held in my heart for 15 years.  He was ready for me to meet his boys and his parents and hoping I could find a place in my heart for all of them.

AGAINST ALL ODDS(We Found The Perfect Love)
Chapter Seven
True Love Is Patient 


No comments:

Post a Comment