Monday, June 6, 2016

Windows 10 UpGrade



I don't know what 'non techy' people like me do when there is a complete new Windows Operating System to install.  It took Karmyn most of the day and she had to call support teams from Microsoft AND HP.   

She said it was because I had never updated Windows 7 and that caused the Windows 10 to make an "error".  There were 7 updates but don't know where they came from!!   She was not happy with me not updating but no one notified me to update.  She says they did and I just chose to ignore it.  Why do they have to have so many dang updates anyhoo!!  Waste of time!!

I lost my FreeCell game. I am devastated!  I had almost 10,000.00 wins with 99% perfect score!  Grrrrrrr

Oh, well, you win some, you lose some!

I think she just resigned as my personal computer guru!   Anyone want to 'volunteer'.  The pay is not good and I never listen but other than that it would be a great job for someone!!!

2 comments: