Sunday, June 12, 2016

I SAY IT WAS A MODERN DAY MIRACLE



Chapter Twenty One
The Love of My Life
Copyright ©2016 Suzie Tyler

Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.  Psalm 63:33Top of Form


How did Odis become the ‘love of my life?’   He made me feel like a special woman every day from Day One.  It is hard to remember every detail of our 1958 romantic encounter but on May 19th, 1973, our Lake Texarkana 1958 romance rendezvous was re-created with more intensity for me.  Those memories came rushing back from my fifteen year old ‘computer brain hard drive’.  Added to the love I already had in my heart it exploded on contact.  It was a story book fairy tale with intense feelings of love and devotion but it was real life. A Cinderella waiting for ‘Someday my Prince will come’ and it happened that day!!

I do know that our love and faith in God gave us both the courage to take the ‘leap of faith’ into an unknown future of a journey neither one of us had ever traveled before!  The Love that God placed in our hearts for each other was overflowing and the definition of ‘ecstasy’ now was real in my vocabulary.

Without the technology of today, I often wonder ‘How did I ever find you?’  With no search engines, I say it was a modern day miracle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment