Tuesday, May 31, 2016

THROUGH THE YEARS




AGAINST ALL ODDS(We Found The Perfect Love) 
Chapter Eighteen - Through The YearsWith Music
Copyright ©2016


Tis A Wonderful Life’  that Odis Tyler gave me and the lyrics of this Kenny Rogers song, “Through The Years” sums up my feelings for this marvelous man!  I feel like I have loved him forever and will continue forever!  He was the man of my dreams.  We climbed a lot of hills and went through a lot of valleys but our love remained constant! 

It WAS better every day and he kissed my tears away!  I am blessed and yes, I am glad he wanted to stay with me through the years!

THROUGH THE YEARS
I can't remember when you weren't there, 
When I didn't care for anyone but you
I swear we've been through everything there is,
Can't imagine anything we've missed
Can't imagine anything the two of us can't do

Through the years, You've never let me down, 
You turned my life around,

The sweetest days I've found, 
I've found with you, Through the years
I've never been afraid, I've loved the life we've made
And I'm so glad I've stayed, Right here with you Through the years

I can't remember what I used to do, 
Who I trusted whom, I listened to before
I swear you've taught me everything I know, 
Can't imagine needing someone so
But through the years it seems to me, I need you more and more


Through the years, Through all the good and bad 
I knew how much we had,

I've always been so glad to be with you, 
Through the years It's better everyday,

You've kissed my tears away As long as it's okay, 
I'll stay with you Through the years

Through the years, When everything went wrong 
Together we were strong,

I know that I belonged Right here with you, 
Through the years, I never had a doubt,

We'd always work things out I've learned what love's about, 
By loving you Through the years

Through the years, You've never let me down 
You've turned my life around,

The sweetest days I've found I've found with you, 
Through the years It's better everyday, 

You've kissed my tears away As long as it's okay, 
I'll stay with you Through the years




No comments:

Post a Comment