Monday, May 30, 2016

My Love Letter From Heaven



Copyright ©2016 Suzie Tyler 
AGAINST ALL ODDS(We Found The Perfect Love) 

What a wonderful, exciting love story I have lived! 

Having read all of Odis love letters, I think I have a small feel of his writing style.  If Odis could write me a love letter from Heaven, I believe it would look like this:

Dearest Suzie Darling,

Now that I’ve been here for a few months, I wanted to let you know I'm okay. Sorry I didn't write sooner but I've been so busy enjoying all God's beauty. 
Sweetheart, I thought earth had beauty but nothing compares to this. I can't wait until you get here and so together we can stroll hand in hand all over Heaven like we did on the beaches of Florida on our Honeymoon.

I wasn’t feeling very well the day I left but I do remember hearing and feeling your love in my heart…I remember hearing in my ear Suzie says "I love you”. I wanted to stay with you that day because you are my love.  I wanted one more of your tender, sweet kisses, but Jesus said "It's time" and I knew He would take good care of you until it was time for you to join me.  

I walked toward the outstretched arms of The Lord in His robe blinding white that I wrote about in my poem, The Sun Will Rise.  There IS music and singing.  It is oh, so beautiful and glorious. The beauty I described in my letters I wrote  you does not do justice to the word.  I thought that was beauty but now I see what real beauty is. The Lord is here as He said He would. What a Sun Rise I see, like 
no other I have ever seen before because "The Lord outshines the sun forever more"! 

The Holy Spirit will comfort and guide you as my love letters will keep my love in your heart and mind.

What a time it has been as believers are reunited oh, how glorious and how beautiful.  Can't wait ‘til you get here. 
I love you Suzie, darling



No comments:

Post a Comment