Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Chapter XXI Thanks for the Memories AGAINST ALL ODDS(We Found The Perfect Love)


                          
Chapter Twenty-One
Thanks For The Memories
 


I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.  (Philippians 1:3)





How can I describe my wonderful loving memories of Odis Tyler!  There are not enough words in the dictionary and not enough space in the sky to tell it all!

In re-reading the cards and letters, I’m reminded that “True Love does exist with kindness, humor and pure romance”.  These qualities make marriage a sweet experience that is rare today!  It takes a rare love unconditional Love by an adoring man, to create the love story we experienced!   We knew we had that true love with each other and it brought joy, laughter and warmth to our heart and life!

True Love brought us joy to share with each other and ,  but you know that the way of True Love is why

Every day during our courtship, I would receive a card or letter and over the course of our dating they grew to several hundred.  Each one is a “treasured memory”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment