Monday, May 9, 2016

Eleven Months Without the Love Of My Life


It still seems "not real".  Eleven months ago I had the love of my life until in the afternoon. Today is tough but it is his letters that comfort me like the Holy Spirit was sent as a comforter to the disciples and followers of Christ.

So many times I prayed that God would restore to him what the locusts have eaten (Joel 2:25). I believe God answered my prayers in ways I will not know in this life. I love you Odis Tyler and will never stop! I miss you so much!


"When you have had “trust broken”, it takes time to trust again and I’m glad Odis didn’t give up on me! He had Agape love for me! 

Throughout our marriage, I made sure I never hurt him. Even if I strongly disagreed with him, I would never say anything that would hurt his heart. We never went to sleep angry but would apologize if we had disagreed on something. That was a promise we made before we married! You don’t hurt someone you love! I don’t think he ever had to apologize to me, it was always me because I was so strongly opinionated and expressed it. He just loved me with a ‘Jesus Love’!"

Liquid Love flows from my eyes today and everyday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment