Sunday, June 4, 2023

God's Definition

 How Do You Define God?


 More importantly, how does God define you?


God looks at each of us differently. Oh, but you say, "God is no respecter of persons," God will do for all, but God looks at us individually.

The Passion Of The Christ movie by Mel Gibson gives us a small glimpse of what Jesus went through to purchase our salvation. There were many sufferings He endured, and even one of them would have sent me running to my Father, telling Him to vindicate me and to wipe them out, but Jesus’ love for me and you kept him on the Cross. It wasn't the Roman soldiers, Pilate or anyone involved in the crucifixion. His love for us held Him there.

It was unfair, unjust, undeserved, and humiliating beyond our thinking, but most of all, He had the power to stop it but chose NOT to for you and me.

I don't know about you, but it is hard for me to fathom in my little brain loving someone that much!

Thank you, Jesus, for loving me that much and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment