Saturday, October 30, 2021

Why Read??

 Reading opens up a world of travel, knowledge, and entertainment.

I never liked to read, but was determined to encourage my children to read. I gave both my daughters cloth books when they were barely old enough to sit alone! It worked! One is in her 40s and the other in her 50s and they read two or three books a week! I encourage new mothers to use this tool!

Everyone has a book inside them! Whether or not it is ever published, just do it! It’s easy to self-publish! The hard part is research! It has taken me 6 years and I’m still working on my autobiography, but it has given me a new respect for writers! Now when I walk into a bookstore, I don’t see books; I see the hours of research, writing, and editing that the authors spent on those books!!


No comments:

Post a Comment