Thursday, June 10, 2021

On Loan From God For 24 Hours Introduction 


Everyone wants a telephone line to Heaven. If one were available, we could talk with our loved ones who have left this earth. I wanted 30 more minutes with the love of my life. 

A few nights ago, I dreamed that Odis was talking to a men’s group, comparing the military soldier to that of the warrior as a Christian. I was in another part of the church, helping with the music, and when I finished, I walked down to the floor where I knew he was speaking. 

He was in a green army uniform with lace-up boots. The meeting was over, and I grabbed hold of his arm and walked up a long concrete ramp, holding on to him for dear life.
 
The dream seemed very real to me. For a moment, I thought he must not have died, and I only imagined it. As we reached the top of the ramp, I woke up. 

Be inspired by this short story, available on Amazon ebook and print


No comments:

Post a Comment