Sunday, May 2, 2021

We need every facet of our life to be Christlike

I was raised in church from birth! I knew nothing but Jesus! I strayed from my teaching in my teens, but when I rededicated my life to Him, I wanted everything to please God! I went thru my magazines and if I didn't think it would be something Jesus would read; I threw it out! I did that with every aspect of my life. What I wore, where I went, I wanted everything to be Christlike!

As our culture has evolved thru the years, we have allowed things to creep in that are not God-centered and God-pleasing! We need to return to Bethel! It begins with me and you! I want to do my part! Will I mess up? Yes, but I want to keep trying! When you are a baby and fall down, you get up and keep trying till you get it right!!

Have a Blessed Sunday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment