Thursday, May 6, 2021

The Number Game from AGAINST ALL ODDS We Found The Perfect Love

God is the creator of numbers and our Supreme Guide! He created the Zodiac to be a gospel in the stars for biblical astrology. Man has used horoscopes that give your future instead of using God's Words to reveal a path to an overcoming life. Only God knows our future, and He never intended the stars for that purpose! God used the stars and numbers as symbols to foretell world events like the birth of Christ. 

Numbers have always fascinated me. I was thirty when Odis and I reconnected; he was thirty-three. Thru the ages, we have used the number 30 as a sign of physical and mental maturity, leadership, and refers to a significant event or responsibility. It was certainly a significant event and responsibility for us. We were in love!! I believe we were mentally mature to combine our lives, and history reveals it as truth for us!!

Jesus started his ministry at age 30, and Joseph was 30 when he became the second in command to Pharaoh in Egypt. David was 30 when he began his reign. Thirty-three is a numerical representation of the Star of David. Historian Josephus states that Adam and Eve had 33 sons. (Glad that wasn't a literal application for Odis and I) Thirty-Three means promise. It was our promise of love to spend the rest of our lives loving each other that made our marriage successful!

The number thirteen was significant throughout our relationship. Some dates just happened, others we planned. We met on February 13, 1958. I began my freshman year at 13, had my first job at 13, and my dad began his boot camp on March 13, 1943, when I was a few months old. On Friday, June 13, 1958, I prayed for Odis to come to see me, and he mysteriously showed up in my driveway a few months before we lost contact with each other! On September 13, 1958, Odis had his car wrongly decorated with wedding wishes when a couple married on our special day and went to our special place for a honeymoon.

Fifteen years later, we met again magically by a telephone call and met person to person 13 days later. Five months later, on October 13, Odis proposed, and we married in a Cinderella-style wedding on December 13. Yes, 13 was very special during our relationship. The love chapter is First Corinthians 13 and is no coincidence!

What is your special number?

No comments:

Post a Comment