Tuesday, October 13, 2020

#Apocalypse and Mark of the Beast

Apocalypse and Mark of the Beast


Among the most searched words on google and search engines are apocalypse and Mark of the Beast! It seems to be the most interesting subject on social media! 

I agree the rapture will precede the mark of the beast because it was the way my daddy believed! However, I am aware there are others who believe mid-trib and post-trib! I’ve heard their argument but don’t agree! I believe the world is being conditioned to accept the mark and it started in the sixties when Six Flags began stamping your hand with an invisible mark visible only under ultraviolet light! We have a tendency to associate a stamp on the hand with entertaining or something good. 

So, when it comes a time when the mark of the beast becomes available to the world, they will be like little zombies and put out their hand.  Here I am, I’ll go first! Those raised with that mentality and left behind will think nothing of putting their hand out to take a mark unless they know the truth! My sister told her boys if left behind, DO NOT take the mark!!

Help us, Lord, to get the message out!!


#Apocalypse, #MarkoftheBeast, #Revelation, #Rapture  

No comments:

Post a Comment