Friday, May 29, 2020

Death has no favorites, grief no map


It is very, very difficult giving up a child, a spouse, parent, or sibling!  I still have days that my heart aches for the love of my life and others are in the same spot!
God gives us the strength but sometimes you just want to feel their arms around you and hear them say “I Love You.”  In death, you face the harsh reality and know that it is not possible. 
Each person deals with grief differently and there is no right or wrong way to do it!  There is no map! It is individual!
We all wish at times we could go back to our teenage years or that is if you had wonderful teenage years! But we know it’s not possible! I would be in serious trouble if I couldn’t separate reality from fantasy and know I can’t go back.
There is no Delorean time machine!  
That’s only in the movies!


No comments:

Post a Comment