Sunday, May 29, 2022

The Writing of Beau Max

 As a thirty-year-old, I married my husband and inherited his three boys. The court had awarded him full custody, and I loved him enough to accept raising his three sons with my daughter! I had little knowledge of a boy's behavior and did not know what I was letting myself in for, but I was willing to take on that responsibility to have him in my life! 

While researching information for my autobiography, AGAINST ALL ODDS, We Found A Perfect Love, I interviewed several older residents in the area who knew Odis as a lad growing up in the small community of Lonsdale! 

I combined their stories with the ones I heard from his parents and created Beau Max! I based this fictional character on how I perceived Odis as a young boy growing up in a small town in the 50s, learning about life in a family that taught Christian values, and added my personal adventures of raising boys!

If you want a wholesome read with a positive message about a young lad's character, integrity, and mischievousness, consider the book collection series Beau Max, available on Amazon as an ebook and print! 

There are stories of happiness, fear, and fun times that will inspire and intrigue you.

The series is a collection of fiction short stories and gives a good positive message with clean language!  

No comments:

Post a Comment