Friday, May 21, 2021

Technology Can Be Dangerous!

 I often say I know just enough technology to be dangerous!

I was always curious and fascinated by new things! I know! My mother would say, "Curiosity killed the cat!"

In the nineties, I took a soundtrack and using a dual cassette system, cut the track down to a time limit needed for a pageant! It was slow and tedious but I persevered and accomplished it!

I played piano by ear but wanted to learn to play by music and in my twenties, took lessons and practiced hours to learn an Easter Cantata to play for our church choir! Persistence once again was my virtue!! 

I've never backed down from a challenge and the more difficult the task, the more determined I was!  

I have little patience when someone blames their circumstances for not achieving a goal! Don’t get me wrong, I've cried and screamed “I can't do this” and "This is too hard," but I wouldn't give up! That wasn't in my nature!

Today, in our throwaway world, nothing exists as permanent! Appliances, eating utensils, and even relationships are disposable! 

I'm ready to go back to the old days when things were simple and people could trust their neighbors! 

BUT, I do want to take my cell phone with me!!








#Technology #Dangerous #CellPhone #Don'tGiveUp #Curious #Fascinated

No comments:

Post a Comment