Tuesday, April 6, 2021

What is a Diva??

The Good Life??


After I jump in the shower, I'm going to sit in my private beauty chair while someone does my hair, and applies my makeup! Then my fashion expert will dress me and I’ll be ready to face the day after I adjust my halo!

Hold on Suzie! You have sheltered in place so long you are delusional!

I always thought the “life of Riley” would be like the description in my first paragraph. Then I watched the Crown! 

Seeing Queen Elizabeth take on that role as a teen, I realized the responsibility of the Crown! Life is never easy, even with wealth and fame! Today, even more so! With instant worldwide playback, your words can come back to haunt you!

You never know what goes on behind the four walls of someone’s life! While it looks like a glamourous lifestyle, there are always consequences to our actions, whether rich or poor!  

Paul had the right attitude in Philippians 4:12, "I have learned to be content (satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or disquieted) in whatever state I am." Amplified translation!

Let it be so in me, Lord!!

#Diva  #Crown  #Glamorous #Fame  #Wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment