Tuesday, June 23, 2020

AGAINST ALL ODDS We Found The Perfect Love Book to the Publisher

Well, I feel like I have birthed a 5-year baby.  Not sure how to feel.

Because of the coronavirus, the publisher I engaged in 2019, went under because of the Pandemic.  It was discouraging at first but I felt like I had a story to tell and kept plugging.  

I have completed the first book which is a 13-hour read. Included will be pictures and detailed stories of our 7-month reconnection that resulted in a second proposal with a storybook wedding and honeymoon. I will take a few weeks off and finish the second book, Perfect Love Beat The Odds.

In the meantime, I wrote what I call a Cliff Notes for the book and published it on Amazon.com. It will give you a birdseye view of the novel to come in August. It will be a quick read of the journey of our meeting, separation, and reconnection fifteen years later when we were 450 miles apart.



The name of it is My Love Story In A Nutshell and available as an ebook for 1.75 and a printed version is 4.00. 

www.amazon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment