Tuesday, January 21, 2020

To All The Guys I've Known Before

This is my answer to Willie Nelson and Julio Iglesias:

To all the guys I've known before,
I'm glad that you knocked on my door,
You set the standard high,
You never made me cry,
To all the guys I've known before.


To all the guys that I once knew,
You went out with the one and only Sue,
You'll always be a part
And live inside my heart,
All you guys that I once knew.


To all the guys who were once my date,
You arrived on time and were never late.
Your love helped me grow
I owe you a lot, I know
All you guys who were my date.


To all the guys who once cared for me,
When I wanted to be fancy-free,
I know I owe a lot,
For the love I got.
From all the guys who cared for me,


To all the guys who once shared my life,
But took someone else to be their wife,
So glad you came along
I dedicate this special song.
To all the guys who shared my life.


To the special guy who won my heart,
You always loved me from the start,
You were my everything,
You made my heart sing.
You were the most special of all the guys in my life.

Copyright ©2020 Suzie Tyler 

No comments:

Post a Comment