Thursday, December 19, 2019

This Thing Called Life ©2019


If you want to learn something about yourself, write your life story!!

You hear people say, "Everything happens for a reason."  I agree with that. It's what we do with the reason that matters.  

There is also an old saying, "Don't burn your bridges because you may have to walk over it again."

In the last 24 hours, I have seen how those things that happened 15, 20 and even 25 years ago are coming full circle.  It would take too long to tell it all on a blog so it will have to come in my next book!

I want to encourage those who have had bad things happen to them to put their trust in God, make Him first in your life and ask for His guidance.  Then listen! My faith began when I was nine years old!  Has everything been peachy rosy for me? No! But my faith has carried me through all the tough times.  When I didn't understand, I trusted! 

Our part is to trust God in all our circumstances.
God’s part is to take all our circumstances 
and turn them around for our good.
Copyright ©2019 Suzie Tyler


No comments:

Post a Comment