Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Advice for finding a mate!

I had such a distrust of other people when Odis and I married. I used the Fox Moulder FBI motto: Trust No One! 

 Odis had a 'Heart of Gold.' Given my experience in my first marriage, I was amazed that I trusted him, but I knew his heart and actions. As the years progressed, he would tell me, "Not everyone is out to get you, Suzie" and I finally believed him. He always watched over me, and I trusted his advice. He had a unique talent to spot a fake person, and I depended on him.

The modern world is another story. People in the world today have little character, respect or commitment. They have no reverential fear of God. I would hate to be a twenty year old looking for a lifetime mate. Who could you trust? Match dot com?  I don't think so. Everything is FakeI used to instruct young girls to find a guy in the church and not a bar. Today even that is not a sure thing. Unfortunately, church people can't all be trusted. My advice today is to be so attuned to God's heart that you will know that you know that you know. Find someone who loves you as Christ loved the church! If you don't do that, you are on your own and God help you!

God will not tell you to take someone else’s husband or wife. Just remember, if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment