Monday, September 13, 2010

A Cowboys Heartbreaker!

I really hate it for the Cowboys fans.  In the final 3 seconds of the game, a winning touchdown was scored only to be called back for "holding".  Don't know the name of the "gentlemen" who was the guilty one but some of my friends said he has a history of making 'errors".  I am sure though, that he feels badly!!   I am not a big "Dallas Cowboy" fan but I know this is a heartbreaker for their fans.  After a heartbreaking loss for Texarkana Arkansas High (my alma mater) to Texarkana, Texas high, I can sympathize with them.  Cowboys probably have a better "win history" than Arkansas does for this big city rivalry game, but oh, well, as they say:  "There is always next year"  Have a great day everyone and hug those close to you and tell them you love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment